Friday, August 12, 2005

Not Just Shameless Self Promotion?

Are blogs actually good for anything other than shameless self promotion? Well, certainly not this blog, but it looks like there may be an exception.

I was emailing back and forth with Rich the other day and suggested that he start writing a blog. It makes alot more sense for him than it does for me, really. He is actually doing something interesting (see this previous post), he's a good writer, and it is going to be particularly hard for him to keep in touch with people while he is gone since he will be so far north. Also, with a blog he could make his happenings available to anyone who was interested without shoving one of those awful "I'm Doing So Great! Here's Ten Thousand Words About My Life!" mass emails down people's throats. Keep your eyes open for a weekly Rich update on the web sometime soon. (The Arctic Archive? I suck.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home