Thursday, September 08, 2005

Boston Antics

Boston has so far been - in the immortal words of Mr. And Mrs. Washo - "unbelievable... unreal..." Tonight will hopefully be my first break from partying since I have been back, my body can't take much more of this hectic routine. At least I am finally settled into my classes, which I will be buying books for this afternoon.

Which reminds me: to anyone at BC, or any college for that matter, don't get ripped off in the student bookstore, its not worth it. What I plan on doing is going there only for the books I need for the first week or two. Buy the rest of your books online, ITS SO MUCH CHEAPER. You can also sell them back at the end of the year online. Last year I got about $250 back from the books I sold online. If I had been lazy and settled for the quicker cash in McElroy it would have been $50.

Last night I went to Harpers Ferry, a bar on Harvard Ave to see some friends from Scranton's band Moon Box, which was awesome. It was fun just to see Scranton people that I don't usually see up here (even though they have been living in Boston for most of my time at school.) But it was also awesome because these guys are seriously REALLY good. When I find out there website and schedule of shows I will definitely be putting that information up here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home