Saturday, August 27, 2005

Essays Coming

So last year in England I had to write a lot of essays. Seriously, a lot. The system at Oxford cuts out most of the time we spend in class in the states, instead focusing hugely on independent study. The result, one tutorial for one hour, one on one with a professor every week, and another one that meets in the same format every other week on a different subject. Sounds awesome right - max two hours of class time a week? There's a catch: every time you meet with a professor you have to hand in an essay, generally a 2,500 worder. So anyway, I have a bunch of essays on my computer thaty I would like to organize, and I've decided to make part of that process putting some of the essays online. Keep an eye on the right hand column of this page under the book list to see an upcoming list of links to some essays I wrote while cracked out on 10 redbulls at 4:00 AM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home