Thursday, August 11, 2005

Change in Career Path

Prompted by a recent conversation with my friend Alexa, I plan on shortly making a drastic life change. Alexa is an intern for Polo in NYC. She took this pic of me during a night out in Oxford. Apparently her boss at Polo wants to "use the image in an ad campaign." Basically, I'm expecting a call from Ralph any day now. If any BC people actually read this, keep the spot in my room reserved, I will probably be in Milan for most of the fall but will definitely be around for a few football games. My only real concern now is whether or not the Green Ridge Branch of Penn Security will be able to handle the enormous wire transfers.

No. But seriously, they want to use the pic. Which is sweet.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that for real, or are you just pulling our chains Mr. Powell?

1:29 PM  
Blogger John Powell said...

OK well, at the time I thought that it was completely accurate, butI have since talked with Alexa and cleared up the facts a little. Her boss at Polo did say he wanted to "Use the image in an add campaign" BUT, it turns out not for Polo. This guy really wants to start his own clothing company or something and when he does he wants to use the image for that. Slightly less glamorous, but I still rule.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home